Feast your eyes on Francesco Mattina’s incredible original card art from the hit mobile card game “Marvel War of Heroes”!
Have you earned any of Mattina’s cards for your deck?
I would just like to note that Elton John lyrics are applicable to practically every day of my life.
1L year is over! I’m so happy to be done with it! I don’t know how I did, but at this point I don’t care.
Congrats to everyone who’s finished their school year too!
A haiku about my reaction to my printer failing when I’m printing out my outline the night before my final:
No no no no no,
No no no, oh fuck, no no
No no no no no
Especially after this Legal Profession final I need to list 5 things for which I’m thankful.
1. I am grateful that I am going to see my mother this weekend not only on Mother’s Day, but also when I drive down to San Diego Saturday afternoon.
2. I’m thankful that finals are almost over.
3. I’m thankful that I got to start my job a tad early this week, because now I have extra money to take my mom to brunch.
4. I’m thankful for Disney music - it’s totally helping my finals groove.
5. I am grateful for having such an awesome uncle and aunt; they definitely go out of their way for me and I always feel guilty that I can’t do more for them.
Free kisses (via Pinterest)
Mamma tiger and her cub (via Pinterest)
This post has been featured on a 1000notes.com blog.
Pit bulls are overall sweet, loving, smart dogs that just want to please people. While any animal, or person, can go bad, pit bulls are not inherently bad dogs. You can’t jude a breed by its outliers, and bad pit bulls are the outliers, not the standard. I have two, and they are the best dogs I’ve ever owned. /end rant